BRERA SOLUTIONS LLC BELGRADE ("BRERA SOLUTIONS LLC") IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE MATERIALS ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING ON "I ACCEPT" OR BY DOWNLOADING THE MATERIALS, YOU WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THEM. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOUR ACCEPTANCE REPRESENTS THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY TO THESE TERMS, IN WHICH CASE "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO YOUR ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, OR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOUR ENTITY, THEN BRERA SOLUTIONS LLC IS UNWILLING TO LICENSE THE MATERIALS TO YOU, AND YOU SHOULD NOT CONTINUE WITH THE PURCHASE OF OUR PRODUCTS.
CONTENT LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. Parties. The parties to this Agreement are you, the licensee ("You") and Brera Solutions LLC. If you are not acting on behalf of yourself as an individual, then "you", "your", and "yourself" means your company or organization or the person you are representing. All references to "we", "us", or "our", "this website" or "this site" shall be construed to mean this breraclub.com website business and Brera Solutions LLC.
2. Content. Our proprietary content known as "Freelance Formula: How To Start, Grow And Scale Your Freelance Business The Right Way" consisting of text, images, and videos, and associated media, and described as follows: detailed guide on starting and growing a freelance business, including strategies, methods and templates. Content includes updates that we may add from time to time.
3. Remote Access To Content; Download Rights. You may access and use the Content as an online service at our website, subject to the terms of this Agreement. You may download Content only to the extent that downloading may be expressly authorized in online instructions at our website ("Authorized Downloadable Content").
4. Personal Use License Grant For Content. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sub licensable license to use the Content only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Personal use includes use of the Content solely for your educational purposes to enhance your business or commercial, provided the use does not violate the use restrictions provided herein. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved.
5. Restrictions For Content. You may not modify the Content. You may only access the Content through the provided web interface, as instructed on our website. If you have issues accessing the web interface or are unable to access it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You are only allowed to download the Content via the data stream provided by breraclub.com in order for your web browser to be able to display the Content via the provided web interface on breraclub.com web site, unless specified otherwise inside of the Content (for example, downloadable templates). Otherwise, you are not authorized to download the Content to your computer, neither in the form of a PDF file or any other format. You are not authorized to print the Content without express permission. You are not authorized to resell, sublicense, or transfer the Content for any purpose. You are not authorized to permit others to use the Content or any copies thereof.
6. Your Access-Related Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login ID, password, and any additional information that we may provide regarding accessing our website. If you knowingly share your login ID and password with another person who is not authorized to access our website, this Agreement is subject to termination for cause. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your login ID, password, or account or any other breach of security.
7. Monitoring Your Use. To the extent permitted by law, we may monitor your use of the online service and remove or disclose your information or materials in order to (i) ensure your compliance with your subscription services agreement including the use rights; (ii) satisfy any legal requirements or process; (iii) protect our rights or the rights of others.
8. Subscription Term. The term of your subscription shall be specified during the registration process. After the expiration of this term, you may purchase another subscription in accordance with the terms and conditions posted at this site. After the expiration or termination of your subscription term, you may not access our website and the online Content; however, you may retain the Authorized Downloadable Content you may have downloaded during the subscription term, subject to the terms of this Agreement which shall survive the expiration or termination of your subscription to the extent of your retention of Authorized Downloadable Content.
9. Transfers. You may not transfer the licensed materials or any rights under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Brera Solutions LLC, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld. A condition to any transfer or assignment shall be that the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation of this provision shall be and void.
10. Warranty Disclaimer; General Disclaimers. WE PROVIDE THE CONTENT "AS-IS" AND PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND DATA ACCURACY. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE OPERATION OF THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE, OR THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, PURPOSE, OR NEED. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF SELECTION, INSTALLATION, AND USE OF THE CONTENT. FURTHER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INTERNET IS A NETWORK OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC NETWORKS, THAT THIS SITE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE INTERNET, AND THAT THIS SITE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DISCONTINUANCE OF OPERATION OF ANY PORTION OF THE INTERNET OR POSSIBLE REGULATION OF THE INTERNET WHICH MIGHT RESTRICT OR PROHIBIT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE'S SERVICE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE CONTENT IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.
11. Warranty Disclaimer; General Disclaimers. WE PROVIDE THE CONTENT AND SOFTWARE "AS-IS" AND PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND DATA ACCURACY. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR CONTENT WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, PURPOSE, OR NEED. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF SELECTION, INSTALLATION, AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND CONTENT. FURTHER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INTERNET IS A NETWORK OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC NETWORKS, THAT THIS SITE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE INTERNET, AND THAT THIS SITE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DISCONTINUANCE OF OPERATION OF ANY PORTION OF THE INTERNET OR POSSIBLE REGULATION OF THE INTERNET WHICH MIGHT RESTRICT OR PROHIBIT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE'S SERVICE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.
12. Limited Warranty; Disclaimers. Brera Solutions LLC warrants only to you that (i) the Content and Software shall be downloadable, and (ii) the Software shall operate, in accordance with accompanying instructions provided within the breraclub.com web site. The entire and exclusive liability and remedy for breach of this Limited Warranty shall be the return of the license fee paid. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED ABOVE, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND DATA ACCURACY. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE, OR THAT THE CONTENT OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, PURPOSE, OR NEED. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF SELECTION, GENERATION, AND USE OF THE CONTENT AND SOFTWARE. FURTHER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INTERNET IS A NETWORK OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC NETWORKS, THAT THIS SITE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE INTERNET, AND THAT THIS SITE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DISCONTINUANCE OF OPERATION OF ANY PORTION OF THE INTERNET OR POSSIBLE REGULATION OF THE INTERNET WHICH MIGHT RESTRICT OR PROHIBIT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE'S SERVICE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE CONTENT OR SOFTWARE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER. No action for the above Limited Warranty may be commenced after one (1) year following the expiration date of the warranty.
13. Local Law. If implied warranties may not be disclaimed under applicable law, then ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to You. This warranty gives you specific rights, and You may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
14. Limitation of Liability. INDEPENDENT OF THE FORGOING PROVISIONS, IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, OR STRICT PRODUCTS LIABILITY, SHALL BRERA SOLUTIONS LLC OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER KIND OF COMMERCIAL DAMAGE, EVEN IF BRERA SOLUTIONS LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL BRERA SOLUTIONS LLC'S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND AND FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR LICENSE GRANTED HEREIN.
15. U.S. Government End-Users. The licensed materials are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is Brera Solutions LLC Belgrade, Vojvode Petka 2, 11050 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia.
16. Licensee Outside the U.S. If You are located outside the U.S., then the following provisions shall apply: (i) Les parties aux presentes confirment leur volonte que cette convention de meme que tous les documents y compris tout avis qui siy rattache, soient rediges en langue anglaise (translation: "The parties confirm that this Agreement and all related documentation is and will be in the English language."); and (ii) You are responsible for complying with any local laws in your jurisdiction which might impact your right to import, export or use the Software, and You represent that You have complied with any regulations or registration procedures required by applicable law to make this license enforceable.
17. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
18. Arbitration. By agreeing to arbitration, you understand and agree that you are waiving your rights to maintain other resolution processes, such as a court action or administrative proceeding, to settle your disputes. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator's decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, and may be conducted by telephone or online by mutual agreement of the parties. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the Republic of Serbia to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney's fees and costs up to $1000.00.
19. Jurisdiction And Venue. The courts of the Republic of Serbia and the relevant Court in Belgrade shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all legal proceedings that are not arbitrated under this Agreement.
20. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond their reasonable control and without their fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, natural disasters, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, if either party is unable to perform hereunder for a period of thirty (30) consecutive days, then the other party may terminate this Agreement immediately without liability by ten (10) days written notice to the other.
21. Enforceable To The Extent Miscellaneous Permitted By Law; Miscellaneous. The terms and conditions of this Agreement are enforceable to the extent permitted by law. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and merges all prior communications, representations, and agreements. This Agreement may be modified only by a written agreement signed by the parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the Republic of Serbia, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. This license is written in English, and English is its controlling language.